Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PURO INSTINCT SUMMER TOUR W/ JOHN MAUS & GENEVA JACUZZI

HEY EVERYBODY!

We are hitting the road with John Maus and Geneva Jacuzzi from June 18th-July 15th and boy oh boy could we use some a$$i$tance. We just launched a kickstarter in hopes that you might be interested in helping us reach the $5G mark in exchange for killer presents assembled by Puritan Industries.

CZECH IT 'N' SEE, BB

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/puroinstinct/puro-instinct-escape-from-la-tour-2011

TOUR DATES 4 U

Jun. 18/ SAN FRANCISCO/ Brick and Mortar
Jun. 20/ PORTLAND/ Doug Fir Lounge
Jun. 21/ SEATTLE/ Chop Suey
Jun. 24/ MINNEAPOLIS/ 7th Street Entry
Jun. 25/ CHICAGO/ Empty Bottle
Jun. 26/ DETROIT/ Magic Stick Lounge
Jun. 28/ BROOKLYN/ Glasslands 289 Kent Avenue
Jun. 29/ NYC/ Mercury Lounge
Jun. 30/ ALLSTON/ Great Scott
Jul. 1/ NYC/ SECRET SHOW
Jul. 3/ PHILLY/ Making Time
Jul. 5/ WASHINGTON D.C./ Black Cat Backstage
Jul. 6/ ATLANTA/ The Earl
Jul. 7/ BIRMINGHAM/ Bottle Tree Cafe
Jul. 8/ NEW ORLEANS/ The Howlin' Wolf
Jul. 9/ AUSTIN/ The Mohawk
Jul. 12/ SAN DIEBRO/ Casbah
Jul. 13/ BROSTA MESA/ Detroit Bar
Jul. 15/ LOS ANGELES/ The Echoplex

XO
PURO

4 comments:

  1. Is yr NYC secret show gonna be 21 and over? My friend and I are dying to go but unfortunately under 21 so we can't get to either the 28th or the 29th show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, girls! do you remember about me? i will be at your show in marina di ravenna (italy) on 26th of july!!! i will take with me some records of your to sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. sasha Whirlpool Jacuzzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Profit of water-treatment in Jacuzzi and Whirlpool

    ReplyDelete