Saturday, June 18, 2016

Autodrama Links & Lyrics

Panarchy


There's no stars in the sky tonight 
to guide me to the morning light

Panarchy

๐Ÿ”ธ
Tell Me

All this conversation on the floor is a bore
I know I was meant for something more
than small talk cuz the night-time's for lovers & sharing secrets under covers and there's no other that I would rather know

Tell Me who you are tonight
I will never make you cry
Come with me and don't ask why
and forget about tomorrow

Tell me who you are tonight
I will never make you cry
Romeo and Juliet 
never cared about tomorrow

Silver tongues where angels fear to tread
Spitting images of elegance
with passion to confess
and its crazy
but only love like yours can save me
from being taken by lovers I don't love

Tell Me who you are tonight
I will never make you cry
Come with me and don't ask why
and forget about tomorrow

Tell me who you are tonight
I will never make you cry
Romeo and Juliet never cared about tomorrow

๐Ÿ”ธ
Peccavi

Guess when it's all said and done
I should throw it away
cuz it really doesnt matter 
and the truth is I dont even know what I meant anyway
but I'm locked into a pattern
and wishing fiction into fact doesn't make head-space for the time I can never get back

and I'm always on my own all alone and crying
but I guess thats what I get for trying
and I'm always on my own all alone and crying
but I guess thats what I get for trying


Seen everything in my life that I needed to see
to know that unconditional love is for those who believe that it really doesnt matter 
but i'll keep on hangin on
to the faith that keeps on stringin me along

and I'm always on my own all alone and crying
but I guess thats what I get for trying
and I'm always on my own all alone and crying
but I guess thats what I get for trying

๐Ÿ”ธ
6 of Swords

Well I know I dont know how to feel
and I know I don't know what is real
and I know I don't know what to say
cuz no matter what I say to you you're gunna run away

Every time I see you pull the Six of Swords
it trips a cord
I love you more
Every time I see you pull the Six of Swords
it trips a cord
I love you more

& I know I don't know how to feel
and I know I don't know what is real
and I know I don't know what is right
but I know if I could talk to you, baby, you would spend the night

Every time I see you pull the Six of Swords
It trips a cord
I love you more
Every time I see you pull the Six of Swords
It trips a cord
I love you more

๐Ÿ”ธ
What U See

Picture yourself in a lavender bath filled with champagne bubbles and Citrine sands
Picture yourself on a desert island
Counting sunsets 'til your love comes back

'Cause What You See 
Is what you get

Picture yourself in the arms of a man who knows how to love you like he loves himself
Picture yourself in the arms of a woman who knows how to love you like she loves herself

'Cause what you see
Is what you get
What you see
is what you get 

Reprogram your mind
to omit all the slow times
omit all the low times
Baby, blow your mind
'cause life is what you make it
find your song and play it

๐Ÿ”ธ
Scorpio Rising

Time is just a slap on the wrist 
to the bastard child of genesis 
who takes everything you resist
with a velvet glove or an iron fist
Throw back the pages and you're bound to find what you're looking for
Roll with the changes and you're sure to find all the things you've never dreamed of

Scorpio is rising
and eating your decay
Breakin thru disguises
and then she runs away
x 2

Can't leave a step up to chance
when you rendezvous where the devils dance 
and every breath feels like it's your last
cuz you're down and out, 
beaten, bound and gagged
Break my neck and shut my eyes
'Cause im not willing to compromise
All or nothing, pay the price
The price for living in paradise

๐Ÿ”ธ
Babylon

Looks like your best look is hopeless at best
They'll send you back with a slug in your chest
Vignettes of violence back-lit by silence
The price of a soul only grows with desire

Babylon
Babylon
Babylon

High-beams on low-lives and all their maneuvers
Glimpse into the minds of millions of viewers
Feeding off dim stars and chasing fast cars
in search of a reason for breathing or feeling

Babylon
Babylon
Babylon

Maybe he'll take you in a new direction
Maybe he'll save you from your good intentions
Maybe he'll spare you from your introspection
Maybe he'll free you from your dull reflection

Babylon
Babylon
Babylon

They get you
They get you
They get you
They get you high

๐Ÿ”ธ
End of an Era

Bright eyes baptized in flames
Line 'em up, send 'em off to the combat zone
to rape everything in sight
and crush anything that you cant control

You're selling the truth, I know
but I got no proof, girl

The End of an Era
The End of an Era

Twelve dead Americans
Young and dumb, full of cum, holding smoking guns
Stuffed into body bags
Stack 'em up, send 'em off
Let God sort 'em out

Loose lips sink ships
as quick as a click of a fingertip
Skeptics eat shit
'cause the scum cant be swept under the rug again

You're sellin' the truth, I know
But I got no proof, girl

The End of an Era
The End of an Era

๐Ÿ”ธ
Autodrama- 

Batten down the hatches
'cause this storm's gonna take awhile
and every man, woman and child 
is gonna feel this one this time

My first line of defense in
this holocaust of the senses
is don't get caught up in the afterthoughts
and pay no mind to the blood you've lost

Nail my body to the cross
my heart and soul will not be lost
I'm infinite, limitless, 
I've come too far 
I'll never stop
Fools try to drag me down down down
but they don't know me and they cant control me

Manly P Hall:

We have to change our ways
or we will not change our destinies...
this world is shrinking...
our natural resources are becoming fewer..
every effort is being made to tie up, bind up and exploit our remaining natural resources...
this is a great mistake..
we'd like to see young people starting out in this new generation a little differently..
rising up from the ashes of the dead..
phoenix like..
the only way we can be free is to be free of the over influence of other people..
and we are over-influenced because we do not know ourselves..
if we know what is right ourselves no one else can over influence us..
we can not be easily hood-winked..
it is very difficult to cheat an honest person
but the individual who is corruptible for a profit is at the basis of all our miseries

Nail my body to the cross
My heart and soul will not be lost
I'm infinite, limitless, 
I've come too far 
I'll never stop
Fools try to drag me down down down
but they don't know me and they can't control me
๐Ÿ”ธ
Want Your Love

It ain't easy
Breakin' even when i'm dealin'
with your demons 
and its one more round of weary Hearts
Put on your face, lay down your cards
Cut my losses, play again
'Cause passion purifies my pain
and

I just want your love
and I can never ever ever get enough
and baby, I just want your love
and I can never ever ever get enough

Save your inhibitions for the rainy days you spend away from me
'cause I paid the price for who I'm not
I sacrificed for what I've got
Voy a perdurar, mi amor
Take my heart for what it's worth
'cause 

I just want your love
and I can never ever ever get enough
and baby I just want your love
and I can never ever ever get enough

I just want to say
I love you
I just want to say
I need you
I just want to say
I love you 
I just want to say....

1 comment: